Dear NABPR member,
It’s that time of year – Your annual membership renewal in NABPR is now due.
This year, we wanted to speak to you as the entire Executive Committee.
Although individual memberships increased in 2017, for the past decade, we have been experiencing a slow downward trend. We are writing you today in an effort to emphasize the importance of NABPR and your membership. NABPR is the only professional organization for Baptist professors, and we always appreciate your support.
Your dues support these NABPR initiatives:
- Cultivation of the next generation of Baptist professors through our Dissertation Scholarship Program
- The November Meeting with AAR/SBL, which features an invited plenary speaker
- The Annual Meeting in May
- Graduate student stipends for students presenting at the Annual Meeting
- In addition, your membership provides you a subscription to the NABPR journal, Perspectives in Religious Studies, and the Monograph Series, Perspectives on Baptist Identities.
As you begin the new year, we ask you to consider your support of NABPR. It is our belief that NABPR has a lot to offer to scholars both young and old. We ask you to renew your membership this year, and annually every year.
A 2018 membership form is attached but keep in mind that you can now pay dues through NABPR.org.
National Association of Baptist Professors of Religion
- Doug Weaver, President
- Steve Harmon, Vice President
- Helen Lee Turner, Southeast Region Representative
- Philip Thompson, Region at Large Representative
- Scott Nash, Senior Editor
- Alicia Myers, Monograph Series Co-Editor
- Adam English, Monograph Series Co-Editor
- Mike Parsons, PRS Editor
- Larry McGraw, Southwest Region Representative
- Adam DJ Brett, Assistant Secretary Treasurer
- Daniel Mynatt, Executive Secretary Treasurer
Adam DJ Brett ANNOUNCEMENTS · GENERAL
baptist dues NABPR